Costa Rica’s name literally means “rich coast” and its official name is the Republic of Costa Rica. It is a sovereign state in Central America and has a population of around 5 million; about 334,000 of those people live in the capital city, San José. The entire country is 19,714 sq. miles. This Spanish-speaking country is known for its dedication to education and for its free trade zones (FTZ) that attract manufacturers from all around the world.
Costa Rica’s enviably makes up 5% of the earth’s biodiversity. This concentrated display of flora and fauna is coupled with the volcanic slopes that create scenic views and attract tourists from around the world. In addition to tourism, manufacturing and agriculture are important sources of Costa Rica’s revenue capacity.
- Local filing available. Validity period – 10 yrs from filing date
- Master AOAs signed by proprietor and notarized.
- No Priority filing accepted.
- Only original documents will be accepted.
- Classification system – International Classification System
- Multi-class applications are allowed.